Silk Eye Mask
Do you wake up at the slightest hint of light flickering through your eyelids? The early morning sun, a light turning on in your room - no matter what it is, as soon as you sense it, you can say goodbye to your sleep?
It’s time to put a stop to that by ordering our brand new Mulberry Silk Sleep Eye Mask! You’ve finally upgraded your sleep with one of our effective weighted blankets, now make sure you enjoy it to the fullest.
This sleep eye mask is a perfect bedtime companion for all those who are easily bothered and woken up by ambient light.
- Ultra Fine & Gentle - 6A Grade Mulberry Silk
- One Size Fits All - 22mm X 8mm, Elastic Silk Band Included
- Double Layer Filler Soft On The Eyes
- No Velcro That Can Get Caught Up In Your Hair
- Natural, Odourless & Hypoallergenic
- Order TODAY & Get Australia-Wide Free Shipping
We decided on 100% natural mulberry silk - the highest quality silk fibre that can be used for bedding and sleep products - because we care about what you put on your eyes, and so should you. Our mulberry silk sleep mask is lightweight, soft, and gentle, but still blocks 100% of ambient light thanks to its double layer filling. The mask is expertly sewn, and despite the delicate material, the stitching will endure the rigour of travel.
We recommend using our silk eye mask:
- For quick daytime catnaps - blocks sunlight, making it easier to fall asleep faster.
- At night - protect your eyes, fall asleep faster, and stay asleep longer.
- When traveling - this mask is your own private little retreat when on a plane or a train.
- When relaxing your eyes - long day, too much eye strain, need the world to disappear?
A good night’s sleep isn’t always easy to come by. We should know - we dedicated our existence to helping people work through their various sleep issues. This silk eye mask is just one more tool that you might want to consider if you’re struggling at night. It will not only block the light out and allow you to rest for as long as you want, but it’s also incredibly smooth and cool against your skin. Additionally, it’s designed in such a way that it lets your eye area breathe, which helps avoid puffy eyes and unwanted break-outs. It’s available in five colours and styles.
Pro Cleaning Tip: We recommend regular hand-washing to prevent bacterial build-up. A simple soak in warm water and silk-specific detergent will do the trick. Do NOT tumble dry, use bleach, or other strong detergents.